All of our photographers are FAA certified and we follow FAA regulations when shooting. There are some areas that our drone photographers can't shoot due to FAA rules and/or weather-related issues.
These areas include:
- Locations within close proximity of an airport
- Locations that have been "flagged" during a Presidential visit
- We cannot fly a drone over a school (elementary, middle, or high school)
- Areas that have frequent flight paths (specifically helicopters within city areas)
- The drone must have an altitude lower than 400ft.
- Rain, snow, and/or high wind speed
If we find that our drone is grounded for any of the reasons above, then we will cancel/reschedule (depending on the reason) at no additional cost to you.